If Heatley Was a Team Player > > > < < <
If Heatley Was a Team Player he would:
- Return phone calls to his teammates and let them know why he feels the way he does
- Give Clouston a chance (more than a couple of months)
- Recognize that the end of the Sens season was looking very positive (best record in the NHL to end the season). It was either the arrival of coach Clouston or promotion of Brian Elliott to #1 (and removal of Gerber) that salvaged an otherwise dismal season.
- Not have aborted 2 NHL teams.
- Allowed the trade to Edmonton to have taken place on one of numerous opportunities.
- Stepped up in the Stanley Cup Finals run in '06.
- Not take selfish penalties.
Search: If Heatley Was a Team Player
Latest Ottawa Senators News